BE PART OF EUROPEANS MOST GROWING SPORT
OSAKA PRO TOUR PRECISION FRAME
The Pro Tour padel bats are the result of years of research and development in the world of padel bats. The entire collection is built by craftsmen with over 30 years of experience in padel bat construction. Our
brand new shape takes elements from the best bats around the world and incorporates lessons we have learned over 10 years of composite fieldhockey stick construction.
The Precision - Soft Frame padel racket is designed for players looking for excellent precision and a softer touch. It is a 100% Japanese Carbon frame bat with a twin tube frame, which gives it excellent feedback and playability, at an excellent pricepoint. Due to the precision frame it has a wider sweet spot, offering superior precision in a wider range of strikes. .
The low to medium density, soft touch EVA foam provides a generous rebound. This is ideal for many different situations and allows you to return the ball effortlessly with great precision.
• Redeveloped twin-tube carbon frame – A 100% Japanese carbon frame –
reshaped for pristine stiffness providing power and accuracy.
• ow to Medium Density EVA foam – A soft feel with generous rebound
• 100% Japanese woven carbon face
• 3D surface – A textured surface offering extra spin in all game situations
• Geometric profile for extra stability and stiffness
• Weight between 370 and 390 grams